Everyone loves food right? It’s especially awesome when you go out to your favorite restaurant to treat yourself to your favorite dish. It’s always nice to find a neat new restaurant and try it out, but you’ve probably never seen restaurants like these ones.
So let’s go and check out these 10 Most Insane Restaurants You Won’t Believe Exist.
10. Vampire Café – Want to experience a very special dinner with the mysterious atmosphere? Then you should check out the Vampire’s café located in the middle of Tokyo, Japan.
9. Dinner in the sky – If you want to experience something cool and unique then visit the Dinner in the sky restaurant. Dinner in the Sky is a specialized events company that creates unique event experiences for those who want a view.
8. Dining Pod Tree restaurant in Thailand – The Dining Pod, a restaurant in the Six Senses Soneva Kiri resort on the island of Koh Kood, allows a small number of hotel guests to eat at tree-level with views of the forest and the Gulf of Siam below. Up to four people can fit in the oval-shaped steel frame, which is covered in nest-like woven rattan and holds a small table and booth-like seating.
7. Dalu Robot Restaurant – This restaurant in eastern China uses robots to serve and entertain their customers. Service with a smile also comes with an electronic voice. Robots resembling Star Wars droids circle the room carrying trays of food in a conveyor belt-like system.
6. Cabbages & Condoms – The name and main idea of this restaurant might seem too weird for some people, but it is actually a great place to enjoy some tasty Thai food. Cabbages & Condoms Restaurant is situated on Hu-Kwang Bay, one of Pattaya’s most beautiful and reclusive beaches in Bangkok. The theme of the restaurant is definitely half of the fun.
5. Hobbit House Restaurant – The Hobbit House in Manilla invites you to a world of fairy-tale, where the shortest waitresses in the world are ready to make your evening special. Although in Tolkien’s legend, the Hobbits are a small race that inhabits the lands of Middle-earth, the dwarfs at the Hobbit House are kind and friendly, willing to make your evening a blast.
4. The Zzak – The blind dating culture in South Korea is all the rage right now. Naturally, there has to be a place that helps you with your spur of the moment decision to go on a random blind date. At The Zzak in Korea, you and a few friends are given a private booth in a room to order food and drinks.
3. Waterfall Restaurant – The Waterfalls Restaurant offers a one of a kind experience for guests to get up close and personal with a roaring waterfall while enjoying their meal. The restaurant is located right in the middle of a small river and waterfall in the Philippines with breathtaking views of the Philippine countryside.
2. Restaurant Le 3842 – This is known as the highest restaurant in Europe, located at 3842meters above sea level on one of the peaks of Aiguille du Midi, France. The restaurant offers unrivaled views of the mountains and visitors can reach the isolated spot only by cable car aside from a café.
1. Cat Café Nekorobi—Tokyo, Japan – If you are a cat lover you should check out this unique Cat Café in Tokio. Nekorobi is a nice friendly and relaxed spot to hang out and has eleven resident cats you can make friends with.
We hope you enjoyed this video. Let us know which restaurant is your favorite, and if we missed one, let us know in the comments below. Don’t miss any new videos, click subscribe to get notified when we release new stuff.