This how to make a Crème Caramel recipe from MasterChef Canada is so easy to make if you follow our step by step recipe guide on how to make a Crème Caramel, flan, or custard dessert recipe.
➡️ CARAMEL CAGE Full Recipe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtQf-k3UCB8&list=UUGNRSCD9-k1629nNEi8suhQ
➡️ SUBSCRIBE to Goutez! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGNRSCD9-k1629nNEi8suhQ?sub_confirmation=1
Learn how to make the Creme Caramel Recipe from Masterchef Canada. We hope you enjoy this easy caramel custard dessert recipe on how to make easy flan/creme caramel in three simple steps. Silky smooth, creamy, rich and sweet custard with a helping of sweet caramel sauce. Creme Caramel is also known as milk leche, custard, flan, or pudding is a French cuisine classic as well as an international favorite. The different names used for this dish just shows how far-reaching around the world this dessert really is. All that said, creme caramel or flan is one of the easiest desserts that we can make at home. We are here to show you exactly how with this recipe to make this easy creme caramel in three simple steps.
If you love this how to make a Crème Caramel recipe from MasterChef Canada, let us know what you think in the comments below! #CremeCaramel #MasterChef #Desserts
Ingredients for making Crème Caramel:
75 grams of Sugar
1/2 cup of Sugar
2 cups of Milk
1 Tablespoon of Vanilla extract
1 Teaspoon of salt
Instructions for making Crème Caramel:
– First, in a large bowl, crack your eggs and add your 75 grams sugar and mix together.
– Now in a pan, on medium heat, drop in your 1/2 cup of sugar and melt it until it turns into a dark caramel.
– In a baking dish with high walls, place in your ramekins you want to serve the dish in and filling the bottom of the cups with your melted caramel.
– Now in a pan, pour in your milk, your vanilla extract, salt, and mix.
– Next, gradually pour your boiled milk into the egg and sugar mixture, mixing as you pour.
– Now pass the liquid through a sieve, and take the liquid and fill the ramekins. Put them back in the oven-safe dish and steam at 350°F in a Bain-marie for 40-45 minutes.
– Once out of the oven, place the ramekins on a cooling rack.
– Once cooled, cut around the inside edge of the ramekin, place a place upside down on top of the ramekin then flip the plate right side up, and remove the ramekin, revealing your cream caramel.
– Garnish with a Caramel Cage (Full Recipe can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtQf-k3UCB8&list=UUGNRSCD9-k1629nNEi8suhQ) and voila, you have a beautiful and delicious Creme Caramel Dessert.