Check out The Chef’s Circle Merchandise here!
For the french baguette recipe and all of the other bread recipes from "The Sandwich Series", click this link to download my “Ultimate Bread Baking Handbook” for free! https://www.sourdoughu.com/bread-book
Subscribe to Alex's Channel – https://www.youtube.com/user/FrenchGuyCooking
Watch more Sandwich Series here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvuzgBkElQo&list=PLt_lOWx8jR_NUv2YGsUwscbv34VOGPYb3
– Recipe Breakdown –
4:32 Salted Butter
– Heavy Cream (32oz)
– Cold Water (few tablespoons) – Optional
– Salt (to taste)
1. Pour the heavy cream into a food processor and blend it until you can see the separation of the buttermilk and the fat. Keep blending until they are fully separated. A little trick for the separation, you can pour some ice water into the mixture which will help the separation even more.
2. Strain the mixture using a strainer and a bowl. After straining, you can take the butter and squeeze out more liquid as much as possible.
3. Put the butter in a mixing bowl and season it with salt.
4. After salting the butter, starting folding the butter evenly in a bowl with a spatula. (Pour off extra liquid if there is any)
5. Keep it in the fridge!
12:14 Slow-Cooked Ham
– Top Round Pork
– Spices of your choice for brining meat
– Apple Cider Vinegar
1. How to brine the ham at 13:08 for 12-24 hours.
2. Take the ham out and dry off the meat.
3. You can slow roast the meat in the oven at 350°F for a few hours or you can use the sous-vide method (14:09)
4. Making the glaze; In a saucepan with mustard, pork juice from the roast, honey, apple cider vinegar, and a little salt, reduce that until it’s nice and thick glaze
5. Glazing the ham at 14:45, after glazing the ham, put it in the oven at 450°F for 10-15 minutes until it’s nice and crispy. Enjoy!
Follow Brothers Green Eats
Brothers Green – https://www.instagram.com/brothersgreen
Josh – https://www.instagram.com/youenjoylife/
Mike – https://www.instagram.com/lifebymikeg/
Josh and Mike Greenfield make up Brothers Green Eats, a dynamic and brotherly duo that can teach anyone to cook creative and delicious food on a budget. New video every Wednesday and sometimes Friday. For more Brothers Green Eats check out http://www.brothersgreen.com/
Music provided royalty free by Epidemic Sound
and Matt Cherne -https://open.spotify.com/artist/0hjqDjEP12lU7KRfb6J53y