This flourless banana pancakes recipe is gluten free and cooks up fluffy and filling for a healthy, easy to make breakfast alternative to traditional pancakes. And pancakes are especially tasty when you add in some nuts, chocolate chips, or fresh berries. A printable copy of this recipe can be found at
Give these flourless, gluten-free banana pancakes a try and let me know what you think, and for more recipes check out the Chef Buck playlist:
Check prices for Double Acting Baking Powder on Amazon
Print all Chef Buck recipes at
We appreciate you watching our recipe videos…Thanks!
We include affiliate links for products on our website, so if you make a purchase after clicking on our links, we may earn a commission which helps us produce more videos and drink more coffee :^)
We participate in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program that provides a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites, so we can make more videos.
Connect with this media to catch all of my videos…thanks:
OUR TRAVEL CHANNEL: SLOWPOKE TRAVEL
PRINT RECIPES AT MY WEBSITE:
What You Need to Make Banana Pancakes
(makes 6 good-size pancakes or 8-10 sissy cakes)
¼ – ½ tsp BAKING POWDER (depending on how much rise you want)
½ tsp CINNAMON POWDER
splash of VANILLA EXTRACT (optional)
sprinkle of WALNUTS and/or FRUIT if desired
SALT to taste (optional)
How to Make Banana Pancakes
1) In a bowl, mash up 2 bananas; the riper the bananas, the more banana-ee your pancakes will be!
2) Add eggs.
3) Add cinnamon, baking powder, salt, and vanilla extract.
4) Mix ingredients well. The batter should be the consistency of a traditional pancake batter–add more mashed banana if needed.
5) Heat a greased skillet or griddle on medium low heat.
6) Once skillet is heated, spoon batter to form pancakes; whatever size you like.
7) Cook undisturbed about 3-4 minutes each side or until the pancake begins to brown.
8) If desired, sprinkle nuts or berries or chocolate chips on the cakes.
8) Flip pancakes with a spatula and cook on the other side until brown. Unlike traditional flour pancakes, you can flip these cakes
over and over until they are cooked and colored to your liking.
9) Serve hot off the grill with maple syrup.
Give these flourless banana pancakes a try and let me know what you think, and bon appétit!
"Your Call" by Kevin MacLeod. Music track used with permission Creative Commons: By Attribution and found at this link:
Kevin MacLeod's fantastic music selection can be found at